Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Pops

These are the famous cake pops made ever so popular by Bakerella. She does amazing things...like inventing these cake pops. I just copied her directions and they came out beautifully (but a lot more work than I had expected, plan on a few hours making these).

Here they all are ready to go to Sunshine's party at school. I got a little lazy and didn't wrap ribbon around the bottom, but it was actually a blessing I didn't expect. These were for a kindergarten class and I don't think any of them would have been able to get the ribbon off.
These are cookie minis I threw together last minute. I had hoped to get them all iced for the party, but I just ran out of time and this had to do. They still tasted yummy!

So I'm a little late getting these pics up. We went to Texas for Christmas and time has just gotten away from me. I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and I wish each of you a Happy and Blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment